Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

GIT Mirrors of Percona XtraBackup, Percona Server, Oracle MySQL trees

GIT Mirrors of Percona XtraBackup, Percona Server, Oracle MySQL trees:

Experimental GIT Mirrors of Percona XtraBackup, Percona Server plus Oracle MySQL trees

I recently blogged on setting up Experimental Git mirror of Oracle MySQL trees up on GitHub. I’m now happy to announce that there are also mirrors for:
I’ve also updated the Oracle MySQL GIT mirror to include MySQL 5.7 and the (now abandoned) MySQL 6.0. I include the abandoned 6.0 tree as it can provide useful archaeology as to where some code came from.
I’d love to hear about any positive/negative experiences using these mirrors. Hopefully shortly I’ll fix up the last two bits of missing metadata in the transfer: bzr branch names for each commit and the “bugs fixed” by each commit (what’s added with “bzr commit –fixes lp:1234″).

No comments:

Post a Comment